Monday 9 July 2012

Rihanna talks about the aftermath of her relationship with Chris Brown


Rihanna finally reveals with details how she moved on after her breaking up with Chris Brown which ended on a rocky note.

Rihanna stated that she will not like to go through another heartbreak, she ended her relationship with Chris Brown in 2009 after Chris assaulted her.
Rihanna told Harpers Bazaar about the aftermath of the relationship saying: “When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love.”
“The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life. I’m afraid of feeling that again.”
Irrespective of how hurt she was, she summoned courage to feature Chris on a track she recorded, ‘Birthday Cake’ and even featured on the remix of his hit single, “Turn The Music Up.”
“The fans could have said, ‘We don’t want anything to do with it,’” Rihanna admitted.
“I understood that people had every right to be concerned about it. But I didn’t see it that way because I’m in a different place.”
Hmmmm...will something come out of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.