Monday 2 July 2012

Kim Kardashian To Undergo Plastic Surgery


Despite some news spreading out there that Kim Kardashian has done some work some parts of her body, the American star debunked the claims but she said she has not conclude that it won’ happen in future.

“I haven’t had any surgery. I know they always say, ‘She did her butt, she did her nose’, and all that stuff, but I haven’t,” Kim explained to NOW magazine.
Kim, however, said she is very happy about the work done on her mother, Kris Jenner. Kris had a facelift ahead of Kim’s wedding to ball player, Kris Humphries.
I’m not against it – my mum had her neck done and I think they did a really good job and she did exactly what she wanted. So when I get older, knowing me, I’m so crazy that I will probably have something done.”
Kim will go for another Botox injection even after the terrible experience she had the last time, she replied in the affirmative.
“I didn’t like having Botox at the corner of my eyes and I still don’t think I need it there, but I’d have it in my forehead – in fact, I have since, just right there in the middle of my eyebrows. I’m not against it at all, it was just I didn’t need it in the corner of my eyes at that time.”
Source; trends.com.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.