Wednesday 11 July 2012

Mariah Carey Rebuked Whitney Houston For Years?


Bebe Winans has opened up what is between Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey claiming that Mariah Carey embarrased Whitney the first time they met.

The very first time they met was at the American Music Awards some years ago and while Whitney made some move to start a relationship with Mariah, it was later turn down to gesture.
And contrary to popular thought, she has always love to listen to Mariah Carey’s song. When Mariah burst onto the scene, Whitney called me and asked, ‘Did you hear that new girl, Mariah? Good Lord, she can sing!’” BeBe writes in his forthcoming memoir The Whitney I Knew.
“To give you an idea of how the media twists reality, allow me to expound on the Mariah Carey situation. Now, this story would probably embarrass Whitney a little, but I have to tell it. I think she’d understand that it’s all in good fun.”
Bebe, went ahead to write how he nudged Whitney to extend her hand to Mariah at an award ceremony and squash the beef.
“The three of us piled into the car, and then Whitney blew in like a storm and slammed the door behind her. She was clearly upset and embarrassed,” BeBe writes after Whitney did as she was instructed.
“I did everything you said: I stopped. I put out my hand and said, ‘Hi Mariah, I’m Whitney.’ And when I stuck out my hand, she turned her head like she didn’t hear anything I said and looked up at the sky.”
“Oh, it’s true. I was so embarrassed. There I stood, looking like an idiot. I’m never going to do what you tell me to do again.” Thank God the media didn’t see this.”
After some years they did a song together
Source; trends.com.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.