Wednesday 11 July 2012

Jay-Z Described Nia Long As Every Man’s Fantasy Girlfriend


Nia Long revealed that Jay-Z described her as a girl every man want and at the same time name her the fantasy girlfriend, stating that he has jammed the stunning actress.

Jay and Nia caught up at an industry event where Nia was given the chance to compliment the rapper on his successful career.
However, Nia was not expecting any answer from the rapper; “I saw him at a party and I complimented him on his long run in music,” 41-year-old Nia told Essence magazine.
“But he turned it around and asked me: ‘How does it feel to be every boy from the hood’s fantasy girlfriend for 20 years?’. It made me laugh, I hadn’t really thought about it.”
Source; trends.com.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.