Friday 29 June 2012

Trey Songz & Beyonce Collaboration?


Trey Songz has hinted he may be collaborating with Beyounce in the future. Revealing he had plans to work with Beyonce but she birthed Blue Ivy.
“She’s had a baby! I thought about that last year because I’ve been making this album for a long time,” he told Punchblow Blog
“She was on the road, then she was pregnant and now she’s had the child. I very much respect her space being that I have a friendship with their family I want to make sure that comes first before anything.”
“If the time comes right for us to make a record, it will be done.”
Trey Songz also revealed that he had plans to work with Alicia Keys but her birthing Egypt cancelled the plans as well.
“Alicia, I love! I actually held a lot of my listening sessions at her studio in New York, which is a phenomenal studio,” he explained.
“We had a great record we wanted her on too, but she had just had a baby. The babies, y’know!”
The album Chapter V is done and will be out in the UK on the 20th of August and a day after in the US
Source; trends.com.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.